The term ‘HM Bark Endeavour’, ‘The Endeavour Experience’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The Endeavour Experience is a trading name of [to be confirmed]. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, documents, videos and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
On 5 April 2019, HM Bark Endeavour Limited (‘the Company’) entered Administration, and Andrew Pear and Michael Solomons were appointed as Joint Administrators (‘the Administrators’). The appointment was made by the Company’s directors under the provisions of Paragraph 22(2) of Schedule B1 to the Insolvency Act 1986.
Andrew Pear and Michael Solomons are licensed in the United Kingdom to act as insolvency practitioners by the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants.
As licensed insolvency practitioners, we are bound by the Insolvency Code of Ethics when carrying out all professional work relating to the Administration.
The affairs, business and property of the Company are being managed by the Joint Administrators, Andrew Pear and Michael Solomons, who act as agents of the Company only and without personal liability.
The Joint Administrators may act as data controllers of personal data as defined by the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679, depending upon the specific processing activities undertaken. BM Advisory LLP and/or the Company may act as a data processor on the instructions of the Joint Administrators. Personal data will be kept secure and processed only for matters relating to the Joint Administrator’s appointment. The Office Holder Data Privacy Notice can be found at https://www.bm-advisory.com/.